Automatic drip coffee makers are popular among coffee lovers due to their affordable pricing and ease of use. If you are an avid coffee consumer, there’s a good chance that you have one in your home.
Automatic drip coffee makers are extremely easy to use. All you need to do is to fill the filter with grounds, pour water into the water reservoir on the side or back of the machine, and then set the time for when you get up. You can make yourself a pot of fresh, great tasting coffee in just a few minutes. Automatic drip coffee makers are efficient and are capable of producing several cups of mighty fine coffee.
If you’re in the market for a new coffee maker and you love the idea of waking up to the aroma of coffee, you may want to consider getting an automatic drip coffee maker. It is worth splurging on a coffee maker that pours directly into a thermal carafe.
Here are 5 of the best automatic drip coffee makers on the market. They will allow you to brew a great-tasting pot of coffee without much fuss. Once you master the art of brewing coffee at home, you will surely ditch the coffee shop.
Capresso Triple Brew
- Brew a 42-ounce carafe or an individual custom cup of coffee or tea with the innovative cup-to-carafe brewing system.
- Quick-heat pump brewing system can brew first single cup in less than 60 seconds. Fits up to a 5-inch tall single cup.
- Brewing system adjusts automatically to the amount of coffee in the filter to deliver mild to double strength coffee.
- Separate dishwasher safe coffee and tea filters for no flavor exchange.
- Removable 52-ounce water tank; auto shut-off after 2 hours; Improved slimmer removable drip tray included, Refer to the user manual for trouble shooting steps.
The Capressa Triple Brew comes in a slim black design that practically takes up no space on your countertop. It will also fit under most cabinets.
This drip coffee maker is designed to meet your changing needs. It is a versatile machine with a brewing system that adjusts automatically to the amount of ground coffee in the coffee filter. True to its name, this coffee maker offers three brewing option. Hence, allowing you to make a single cup of joe or tea, as well as a full pot of coffee of the highest quality.
Despite having a single cup feature, the Triple Brew doesn’t use K-cups. Rather, it uses re-usable coffee filters that allow users to brew coffee again and again. Cleaning is also a breeze with Capresso’s drip coffee maker. In fact, the drip tray, glass carafe, tea filter, and coffee filter are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Cuisinart 8-Cup Pure Precision Pour Over Coffee Maker
- SCAA Certified - meets the Specialty Coffee Association of America's rigorous technical requirements for exemplary home brewers
- Flavor strength control - mild, medium, bold
- Temperature control - hot, extra hot
- Dimensions: 14.5x13.75x9.5 inch (WxHxD), Unit Weight: 10.2 pounds
- capacity: 64 oz, 8 cup carafe
Many of you have probably heard some coffee enthusiasts rave about pour over coffee. Many of them swear that it is better than coffee that is produced from drip coffee makers. We do agree. Each cup is so rounded and fruity that you can taste all those complex flavors. With the Pure Precision coffee maker, you can enjoy coffee with superior taste without the work.
Unlike the traditional coffee makers, the Pure Precision has showerhead-like water action to ensure that the coffee beans are wet and saturated before the full extraction. This precision brewing technique provides superior flavor extraction.
With its digital touchpad controls, glass carafe, and stainless exterior, the Cuisinart Pure Precision adds a sleek, modern touch to your kitchen.
Bonavita 8-Cup Carafe Coffee Brewer
- One-touch brew operation with auto-off
- Carafe lid, filter basket, and showerhead are dishwasher safe
- Powerful and precise 1500-watt heater maintains optimal brewing temperature of 195°-205°F (91°-96°C)
- Optional pre-infusion mode wets freshly roasted ground coffee to allow degassing before brewing
- Flat-bottomed filter basket and larger showerhead allow for even better saturation and uniform extraction
Most people assume that they need to invest in a top-of-the-line coffee machine in order to make cafe-quality drinks at home. Not necessarily. In fact, you can make great tasting cups of java again and again with a $120 coffee brewer. It is cheaper than its fearsomely good rivals but offers the same level of vaunted coffee-making performance. The Bonavita 8-Cup Carafe Coffee Brewer is one of those budget-friendly automatic drip coffee makers that yield great results.
A crucial step in brewing great coffee is reaching the optimal water temperature. Temperature control is one of the best features of this coffee maker. It comes with a powerful and precise heater that reaches and maintains the optimal temperature. It also features an 8-cup stainless steel carafe will keep your coffee toasty.
This drip coffee maker is simple and straightforward. In fact, you’ll only find a single button – the on/off switch. No striking modernist design, blinking LED buttons or expensive LCD panels. If you value automatic drip coffee makers with a lot of bells and whistles, this isn’t the machine for you.
Breville Precision Brewer
- Breville's patent-pending Steep & Release valve holds the water in contact with the coffee when small cup volumes are being brewed without the carafe in place, automatically.
- In Gold Cup preset mode, The Breville Precision Brewer automatically adjusts the water temperature and brew time to meet the standards set by the SCA.
- Brew any volume of coffee exactly how you like it with the Flat Bottom & Cone Filter baskets, both included.
For most people, making coffee is as easy as pressing a button or two. But for coffee enthusiasts who are looking to explore the brewing process, the Precision Brewer may be up your alley. The Precision Brewer offers a unique brewing setting that allows the user to tinker with different variables that go into brewing such as temperature control, flow rate, and bloom time.
If you are someone who enjoys multiple brews, this will be the perfect choice for you. It opens up brew options that are not possible to in regular drip coffee makers. It even allows you to make cold brew even without special filters.
With this automatic drip coffee maker, you can experience your favorite coffee at its best regardless of its roast, age, and origin. It is the world’s first 12-cup drip coffee maker that is precise enough to deliver craft filter brewing automatically.
Brawn Brewsense Automatic Drip Coffee Makers
- Pure Flavor Brewing System- Consistent great flavor from the first to last drop
- Fully Programmable- 24-hour clock, auto-on/off and 1 - 4 cup functions
- Bold Strength Selector- Allows you to enjoy your coffee regular or bold - just the way you like it
- Extra Large Digital Display - User-friendly control panel with LED indicators and easy-to-read buttons
- Consists of lcd display. Parts are dishwasher safe. Anti-Drip System - Lets you pause and pour mid-brew with virtually no mess
Based on its modest appearance and comparatively low price, many of you may think that the Brewsense won’t work as well as the other coffee makers on the list. In fact, it packs a lot of convenient features in a small package.
This feature-packed coffee maker has an anti-drip system that allows you to pour yourself a cup of coffee without having to wait until the whole pot is done brewing. It also comes with an extra large display with a 24-hour timer and user-friendly control panel. Ultimately, it has a brewing system that delivers great, consistent flavor from the first to the last drop.
If you are on a tight budget and you’re looking for an inexpensive automatic drip coffee maker, this will be a great choice for you. Not only is it cheap, it is also capable of making coffee that is just as good as coffee machines that cost three times more.